Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Dinosaur Museum: Then and Now

Anne and I took the girls up to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point one afternoon to get the girls out of the house - both for their sake and for baby Roan and his mama's sake.
Of course everyone had a great time!
As I was looking at these pictures, they reminded me of pictures from two years ago at the museum. I pulled them up and had fun comparing some of the pictures (I'm so glad I live in the age of digitial photography where it takes me 10 seconds to click in and find what I'm looking for rather than hours to dig through boxes of photos!)
It's amazing how much the girlies have changed from March '09 to March '11!
Looking up at the big T-Rex:

Look how little Cailyn was (and how not-so-little her cheeks were). Doesn't she look excited about the Dinosaur? I guess you can't expect too much from a 3 month old.
But she certainly enjoyed herself this time!
(Her cheeks are still not-so-little...but littler than they were!)
Playing at the water table:

Sitting on the Triceratops:

And last but not least, my favorite...this picture is the one that made me think about our '09 visit:
I tried to get them to recreate the picture this time, but this was as close as I got:
Maybe we'll have to try this one again in a couple more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment