Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zip Line!

 The 2011 Clawson Family Reunion was in southern Utah at the Zion Ponderosa Resort, and oh was it fun! One of the favorite activities there was the zipline. I took tons of pictures of everyone going down, but I'm only going to post some of the ones I took of the McNamara clan...even with just our bunch there are a ton of pictures (you'll see why I had to include so many of them in a minute.)

 First the big kids went...

Colin

Cassie
 ...and then the littles took their turns!
Rylee was up first!






Then Cailyn!



 I had to include most of the pictures of Cailyn so you can see her legs.
As she said, "Mommy, I kick, kick, kicked my legs!







Happy sisters after their first ride!

Walking back for another ride...


 On your mark...get set...KICK!!!















Walking back with Uncle Colin

Can you see Cailyn's tongue? That's one happy girl!
Avery came along next.



Payton, Rylee, Avery, Cailyn. Thumbs up! (I LOVE Cailyn's version of thumbs up!)

Love miss Avery.


 We came back a couple days later at night time for another ride. Rylee climbed the rock wall while waiting to get harnessed up.
 And this time Ava came along! She had been napping the first time, and nobody thought she would want to go anyway...she's not typically the adventurous type. But she surprised us and said she wanted to do it this time.



 She was all smiles, no fear!
 After the girlies went, the moms took a turn.
Shellie, me, Katie.
So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those little dare devils! So precious. And, finally, a picture of you! So rarely on the blog.

    ReplyDelete