Thursday, April 8, 2010

California Girls

Hello, friends!

Two weeks ago in Utah, the movers loaded our stuff into a truck while it snowed.

Two days later, we were here

soaking up the sun, letting the sand run through our fingers and listening to waves roll in and out.
We miss our family, friends, and home in Utah. But we are happy to be near our California family, we will make new friends here, we are slowly settling in to our new home, and - most importantly - we have our Daddy back!!!
And I will take a sunny day at the beach over the snow any day.
I will be posting updates from the last few weeks at some point in the (hopefully not too distant) future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did it. I be Katie is so sad and Ava, but I know your girls are so happy to be with their daddy. Good luck with the new job and home. How great to be so close to Allison and Brett, give them hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete