Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Flower Fields

I took this picture in December 2007, when Rylee was about 11 months old. We blew it up and have it framed in our living room, and I love it. I decided that I want to have a similar picture of each of my kids - when they are about one, looking into some beautiful part of nature. So, since we went down to Oceanside this last weekend for a meeting I had, I called my very talented friend, Stefanie (check out her website at http://www.joiedevivrephotography.com/) and had her take some pictures at the Carlsbad Flower Fields. Cailyn LOVES flowers, and the pictures turned out beautiful! The following picture is the one of Cailyn that I will blow up to match the ocean one of Rylee - the only problem is that now I think I'm going to have to get Stef to photoshop the one of Rylee so that the colors are more vibrant and get it re-printed!
And here are some of my other favorites. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are gorgeous! I love them!! What cute girls and I love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GORGEOUS pictures!! I love them!! And it is oh so true how different every baby grows!! I can't wait to meet little Cailyn!! We will be at the beach from the 13th to the 18th!! So if you are down it would be fun to have lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete