Friday, April 9, 2010

Love can move mountains...then why not us?

I am SO grateful for all the help we received and love that was shown to our family during the moving process - without our wonderful family and friends, there is no way that I could have pulled it off!
My sister Emily very generously used her free flight (that she could have used to take a relaxing vacation) to come help me pack!
Many of our neighbors helped out by watching the kiddos and helping with the clean-up, my good friend Emilie came to pack several times (including a 24 hour all-nighter before and while the movers were there), and my cousin Megan let my girls stay the night while Emilie and I pulled the all nighter. Plus, Katie and Megan put together a wonderful farewell party for us where we got to visit with family and friends before we left.
I felt very loved (:


And when we finally got to California, we got this:
Daddy hugs and kisses are certainly worth moving for!


(Sunny beaches aren't bad reasons either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment