Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Toast to the Coast

First off, when I looked back at my previous post the day after I wrote it, I realized what a cheesy title I used...not sure if it's because I was so tired when I wrote it (which I was) or if it's just that I AM cheesy - which is also a real possibility (:
Anyway, this title was inspired by the sinfully delicious "Coast Toast" that we ate in La Jolla last Saturday morning (I was shocked to find that the recipe is not secret - you MUST try it! I bet it will be just as tasty, even without the sea breeze and amazing view!) That, along with everything wonderful that is the La Jolla coast, deserves a proper toast! I'll let mine be one of many pictures and few words (although, if a picture is worth a thousand words...)
The girls LOVED seeing all of the seals!
(Doesn't that look like the life? They sure looked like they love living there!)
Aside from the seals, Rylee's favorite discovery was this ladybug;
(I wish I had a better camera and could have focused on the ladybug in this picture...oh well, someday!)

Cailyn's was these flowers.
And here's a little video of Cailyn walking...pretty much as soon as we arrived in California, her preferred mode of transportation changed from crawling to walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment