Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

So, we're not moving to Seattle afterall. Yay!
Quinn was so excited to come home that he pulled an all-nighter and got home around 8 this morning. He wanted to surprise Rylee, so I hadn't told her that he was coming. Rylee came into my room about 8:30 this morning and woke me up (I was up until a little after 2 making room in the garage for Quinn's car...this included an unplanned vacuuming of the garage...so I was still pretty sleepy at 8:30!) and said in a giggly voice, "Mommy, guess what? Daddy here!" She was SOOO excited! As we all snuggled in the bed, she chattered on and on about Daddy being home. My favorite part of the conversation went as follows:
"My Daddy come home! I so happy! He make me all better. I not sad anymore!"
Isn't that just the sweetest thing you ever heard?
Cailyn woke up not too much after this, and SHE was so excited to see Quinn, too! She was grinning from ear to ear and giggling and babbling.
So good to be all back together again.
I have pictures and other things from the last week or two that I will write about later, but for now I just wanted to write about our happy morning.
Here's a little video of Rylee singing - she sang this to him earlier, but he's sleeping now, so I just took a video of the Rylster.

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN...I CAN ONLY IMAGINE! AND WHAT HAPPENED TO SEATTLE?

    ReplyDelete