Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble Gobble

This year we had Thanksgiving 2 weeks early since that's when the Bergs were able to come down from Utah (maybe I will get around to getting those pictures up this weekend...) so today is just a lazy day at our house, which is kind of nice! I took the girls on a jog while Quinn played football this morning, and after Cailyn (and Quinn) wake up from napping we are going to go see Tangled.
When I picked Rylee up from preschool on the last day before the break, she had made this lovely Turkey: I told her that I loved the three eyes and three legs and she exclaimed "I know! I love three, three is my favorite!"

Amongst many other things, I am thankful for my smart, creative, funny girls and the joy they bring to our family. We've put them through a lot this year with all of our moving and they've been real troopers. I am also very thankful for the opportunity we've been given to work and live close to family again - it is a true blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment