Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3, Please.

Cailyn just turned two on December 6th. (We had a fun Hungry Caterpillar birthday party...add that to my list of pictures that I will put up here someday.) I think I'm ready for her to turn three.
I thought she acted two starting several months ago; I was wrong. Her temper has taken a sudden turn for the moodier, grumpier, and more stubborn since her birthday.
This morning she woke up cheery and sweet. Within 3 1/2 minutes she was throwing a tantrum.

Part of this morning's dialogue went as follows:
Cailyn: (sobbing) I'm GRUMPY!
Daddy: Don't be grumpy, Cailyn.
Cailyn: No, I'm NOT grumpy!

Right now she's snuggling on my shoulder working out her post-sobbing sniffles and heavy breathing. Good thing she still snuggles sometimes, or I just might have to ship her off for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment