Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Backwards Day

Rylee loves doing thing the wrong way, simply because it's the wrong way. Frequently when she gets dressed, we'll say something like "Rylee, your shoes are on the wrong feet," or "Rylee, your shirt is on backwards." Inevitably, her response is "I know, I like it that way!"
So, when they did backwards day at preschool in May, part of me wondered whether I should just have her wear all her clothes and shoes as they were intended to be worn (:
She had fun doing everything backwards, and we added in a few extra things to separate this backwards day from the backwards parts of Rylee's typical day.
For instance, backwards hair is not something Rylee does routinely.
(True, she does pull her out almost every day of her life so that her hair is CRAZY, but on backwards day it's more of an organized chaos than flat out crazy.)
I'm not quite sure what these next few pictures were all about...
...I'm guessing they were trying to turn their bodies backwards?
I'm sure glad I have this girl to make sure that my life is never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment