Monday, September 12, 2011

Cousins and the Beach

We were so lucky to have so many visits from the Bergs this summer! (Well most of the Bergs...Josh was busy fighting fires.)
 I found Rylee's and Ava's Marie Kitties hugging like this one morning. It made me smile, because that's just how those girls hug, and they both love their kitties so much.
 We made several trips to the beach. I'll let the pictures do the talking:














 Quite possibly my favorite picture of the entire summer:


 {sand crab}



 I'd been trying to get some good silhouette shots for a while...these were the first ones that turned out!











 LOVE this boy. And this picture.



 We went down to the Sand Castle Competition

Lightning McQueen (and Mater)
 The Southern Utah Canyonlands replica was one of my favorites!







Katie's jeans, minutes before she used a pocket knife to turn them into shorts.


Angry Birds was one of Rylee's favorites.
 And this mother and daughter mermaid inside a giant seashell was beautiful.

 A few days later the girls did their own sand art


"AVA"

"Rylee"
I never get tired of watching kids play at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment