Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Curlers

 Lately the girls have been into sleeping with braids in their hair for a waivy 'do the next day. So, I decided to give them another option and introduced them to one of my favorite things as a child: foam curlers.

 I was kind of surprised at how well they worked on their stick straight hair! (And not so surprised at Rylee's goony faces and hair chewing...)




 This series of pictures makes me laugh; these silly expressions are signature Cailyn faces...




I tried to get a picture of them together, but this was the best I could do...
...Grandpa Mac was in town, and they were a bit preoccupied with his phone.

1 comment:

  1. I know I am biased, but they are sooo adorable. With her curls and pearls, Cailyn reminds me of an old-time socialite. She needs white gloves to complete the look! I didn't know that foam curlers are a favorite memory for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete