Monday, March 9, 2009

Half the Size, One Eighth the Age

This last week was relatively uneventful, although Rylee seems to have a new favorite phrase: "I-nuh-mahn-it" (I don't want it.) She says it quite frequently, and although its meaning isn't really any different than the typical 2 year old catch phrase "no!", it is a nice change and kind of makes me laugh.


I took the girls to the doctor on Friday for their 2 year and 2 month (although it was actually on Cailyn's 3 month birthday) appointments. Rylee's favorite part was the fish tank in the waiting room where she saw "Nemo" and "Dory," and also the horses that are visible from the window in the check up room. Her least favorite part (do I even need to say?) was, of course, shots: Rylee got one and Cailyn got three. Here's the breakdown of their measurements:







Rylee Skye
25 months
weight: 24 lbs 11 oz - 20%ile
height: 33.25 inches - 27%ile

head: 18.5 inches - 33%ile










Cailyn Del
3 months
weight: 12 lbs 7 oz - 55%ile
height: 23.25 inches - 46%ile
head: 16.75 inches - 96%ile















So Cailyn weighs half as much as Rylee does, and apparently has a disproportionately large noggin!


Yesterday Katie and I took our girls to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point
Ava and Rylee had a great time...

...and Cailyn was stoked too!


Rylee and Cailyn also got a package in the mail from their Grandma Mac...Rylee got a Cinderella nightgown and a little doll that has bunny ears and a bink - she is very excited about the baby's bink!

Well, it's WAY too late for me to be awake...Daylight Savings time caught me off guard this weekend. So I should go to bed now...

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are cute, you can tell they are related. They have similar look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the blog, Allison:)
    Cute pictures, pretty little girls. I wonder, did Quinn give you an earful for interfering with his WoW time to do the post?

    ReplyDelete