Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just Beachy

What a nice break we've had in San Diego from the cold of Utah!
The girls and I went to the beach yesterday afternoon.
Cailyn was a little unsure at first, but quickly decided that she liked the view from her little rock.
(But when you're Cailyn, you still have to squawk even when you ARE enjoying yourself!)
{This is what she kept pointing at: "Wa!" (water) and "Teet!" (tweet or bird)}
This goofy little grin makes me smile.
Here's a little self-portrait taken with the timer on my camera.
Rylee played and played, of course. In these first ones, she was a mermaid (on the rock like Ariel)
We wrote names in the sand.
Then it was time to get in the water...even though it was about 5:30 and not exactly warm (:
Once I realized that the cold wasn't going to deter Rylee from getting in the water, the coverups came off! (I think I should blow this one up and frame in next to the one from 2 years ago when she was crawling into the water in just her diaper in the middle of December...)
Yes, we love the beach.

2 comments: