Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bedtime

It's past my bedtime, but I've been uploading pictures and videos from my camera and thought I'd post a few "bedtime" things before I hit the sack.
This was bedtime at our house tonight. Ava wound up staying at our house for an impromptu sleepover. Before they fell asleep (which, by the way, didn't take long - my threats to take Rylee out of the guest room and put her in her bed if they didn't sleep worked like a charm!) these silly monkeys jumped their energy out on the bed... ...and hammed it up for the camera.
This video of Rylee telling me a bedtime story was taken a few weeks ago when we were in California. And, no, there's nothing wrong with your computer - the lights were just out, so it's black (:

1 comment:

  1. That story is waay too cute!! and those PJ pictures are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete