Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quotes of the Week

Rylee clogged the toilet in the girls' bathroom by using half a roll of toilet paper in one sitting.
When Cailyn had to go to the bathroom I took her to my room and told her that her potty was broken.
She asked "It needs new batteries?"
**********
We were driving past a park and I pointed out some kids hitting a pinata. Rylee said "It's someone's birthday! Can we go?" I told her we couldn't because we weren't invited and we didn't know them. She said "Yes we do know them! I'll ask them their name and say my name's Rylee and then I'll ask them if they want to be my friend."
(I just LOVE how she loves to make friends with anybody and everybody.)
**********
We went to the beach today. Tonight we went to get ice cream. In the car, Cailyn asked "Where the sun go, Mommy?" I told her that it went to bed and she asked "It tired?" Rylee piped up "Yes, it's very tired cause it was very busy shining in my face all day today."

1 comment:

  1. Cute girls! You'll love that you "wrote" these down later in life.

    Just noticed the girls' dresses in your header pic. Lainey has one from that collection and wore it in pictures on the beach! You have such great taste. :)

    ReplyDelete