Sunday, May 31, 2009

Odds and Ends

So to update you, since my last posting our puppy now has a name: Bowser (although we did consider "Friend," along with a few other names...)He whined quite a bit the first few days, but seems to be settling into his new home pretty well now. And the girls seem to be liking him, too!

So, I headed back to the gym this week after about a 6 month hiatus; I froze my membership just before Cailyn was born and wanted to keep her away from the day care there during RSV season (which went up until around April) and then we were out of town. I did do a work out video somewhat consistently at home during that time, but going to classes at the gym is SO much more effective! My whole body has been sore for the last few days. I'm shooting to make it a habit of getting to the gym at least 4 days a week, so hopefully I'll be able to start shedding this baby weight! (Rylee loves going to "play kids gym" so that helps motivate me to get there as well.)

On Monday (Memorial Day), all of Quinn's family who was in town met at the Orem Cemetary; the military was supposed to take care of his headstone, but since they lagged in getting it done (Grandpa Clawson died in February last year) the family just took care of it, so this was the gathering to see the headstone. It was a nice chance to get together and remember what a sweet man he was and how much he blessed our lives.Other than that, our week was relatively uneventful, which was kind of nice because I was able to get some cleaning done and tie up a few loose ends here and there.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have come on memorial day...I pam planning on stopping there this summer though. What a nice day to remember him.

    ReplyDelete