Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Elmo!

This morning I turned Sesame Street on for Rylee while she was eating breakfast. Cailyn was sitting on the floor playing with toys and also watching the TV; she was really having fun with it! She especially loved Elmo and was flapping her arms up and down and squealing.
Rylee finished her breakfast and got out of her hight chair and came over by Cailyn and said she wanted to play with her. Quinn told her "Cailyn is watching Elmo - why don't you come watch Elmo with her?" Rylee said "No! My Elmo!"
I guess we have some work to do on the concept of sharing and enjoying things together.

1 comment:

  1. I have two princesses too! Isn't it wonderful? If you stop by my side of the blog check out the instruction section AKA Do it yourself princess fashion ;). Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete