Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smart Girl

I need to catch up on my blogging and plan to do a long one with pictures soon...but Rylee just made me laugh so I thought I would write this down real quick.
I turned on Sesame Street for her (hmmm...this has been the setting for my last 2 posts...) and the KBYU logo was on the screen. It's all in lower case letters, and as far as I know, she's not very familiar with lower case letters. But she said "Look Mommy! Letter k! Letter b! Letter y u!" I said "Rylee, you are such a smart girl!" She looked at me and said "Thank you much!"

1 comment:

  1. I Thought that I already put a comment in here. These kiddos are growing up too fast, so enjoy each moment. I love that you blog them, you will be glad cuz really I can't remember a whole lot that I thought I would never forget.

    ReplyDelete