Sunday, August 2, 2009

Daddy in Seattle

Quinn has been working up in Seattle for a week now. It will be for at least a few more weeks and possibly will turn into our family moving up there. At any rate, I'm not exactly sure when we'll see him next.
Rylee has been really missing her daddy, and it seems like the longer he's gone, the more she misses him. She frequently says "Daddy go work in See-ah-ohl." Whenever we go anywhere or I tell her that we're going to go somewhere, she says "Daddy be there!" or "I see my daddy!" or "Daddy come too!" or something along those lines.
This morning, while we were getting ready for church, we called Quinn. While she was talking to him she said "Daddy Quinn sleep in his car?" Quinn told her that he wasn't sleeping in his car, that he was staying at a hotel and had a bed. She seemed relieved and then said "Daddy have pillow too?" Quinn reassured her that he did, in fact, have a pillow.
When I went to get Rylee from nursery after church today, she ran up to me holding this picture and the first words out of her mouth were "I show Daddy my picture!" I told her that we could take a picture of it and send it to Daddy to see. Then, as we were getting in the car, she said "I see my Daddy now!" I said "OK, should we call Daddy?" She said "No, I SEE my Daddy now!" I chuckled to myself and then called Quinn. While she was talking to him she made sure to double check that he still had a pillow in Seattle.
Hope to see you soon, Daddy Quinn!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! That must be really hard though; I know it is always straining for us when Daniel travels, and we usually know when he is going to be back. That would be awesome if you guys moved to Seattle! It is an awesome city. Plus, we could get together when I make visits home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input! How sad that Quin is gone, Frank is leaving for LA a week from today for bidniss. But he won't be gone quite so long this time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, you guys may be moving? I will be thinking of you while Quinn is away and hoping you hang in there. You are a strong women Miss Allison Lee.

    ReplyDelete