Friday, August 7, 2009

Rylee-isms

So, my last post was just after I cut up Rylee's binks. She fell asleep in my bed and stayed there until she woke up around 3 and wanted to go back to her bed; I took her and she fell right back asleep. She woke up early (well, early for her anyway - around 7:30) and I heard her crying. I went to check on her and she was talking about how her binks were broken. I said "Oh, did your binks break?" She said "No, AYA broke my binks!" I think she must have thought this because when Ava comes over a lot of times they will go play in that room and both of them play with Rylee's binks. I've felt bad and wondered whether or not I should fess up and tell her that it was actually her mommy who broke them so that she wouldn't hold a grudge against Ava, but ultimately I decided that by the time she sees Ava again (it will be several weeks since Ava is going to California and we are going to New Mexico) she will have forgotten all about it, so I just let it go.

This morning, Rylee and I were talking. I can't remember what about, but she was being her silly self. I said "Rylee, you're a silly little person!" to which she replied "I not a purse, I two half!"

No comments:

Post a Comment