Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the joy of love: the rest of it

I should not be awake. Especially since we're nowhere near adjusted to daylight savings around here. But I've been meaning to post these forever, so once I sat down to sort through all of my pictures, I decided to stick with it and just get it over with...so, here are the rest of my pictures from my Joy of Love photography class!

First, I wanted to add this one into the What They Wear category, because Cailyn has been wearing these nonstop since I got them for her in the dollar bin at Target!
strawberry glasses



Next, I decided to add some pictures to the Who THEY Love category, since in my original post I changed it to more of WHAT they love, which would really fall more into the category of Hobbies and Passions for the most part...
grandpa



grandma




And now, we're ready to roll...
09: passions and hobbies
(see above link to "who (and what) THEY love for rugby pics...)
teaparties are a favorite hobby in our house











10: space (where they are comfortable)
watching TV on her pink whale under her blanket. and yes, naked.







11: dreams
every morning when i ask cailyn what kind of dreams she had, she tells me "ava dreams"








12: the eyes
cailyn









rylee










13: routines
our carpool bunch headed into preschool. more often than not, it's hand in hand (:












14: wedding band/jewelry
trying my wedding ring on for size












cailyn's cupcake necklace














15: kiss
frame by frame...










































































































16: together
blowing bubbles
















17: staying in
playing with daddy
































18: going out
the assignment was to have someone else take a picture of our group out together, and that day we just happened to be at disneyland! it's a good thing we have passes there; we've only been twice so far, but cailyn tells me almost on a daily basis that she wants to go to the disneyland castle...























19: when they're gone
mo waits in his crate















20: when they're home
mo snuggles up















21: hands
always busy























22: face (a portrait)
cailyn















rylee















does this count as a portrait? it's more than her face, but i love it anyway...






















23: facebook
my favorite pictures of my family as found on facebook...


















































































24: where
quinn and i met working together selling cutco























25: when you love them the most
when they play together and love on each other















26: bromance
i have to admit, i came up short on this one...quinn's been working long hours lately...someday i will get a good picture of quinn with the bros...
27: what they say
prayers
















28: the future
will be fun, but challenging at times...















...but we'll keep climbing up!























and off to bed i go...

2 comments: