Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Project This Weekend

We finally got Rylee out of the guest room and into her own bed in the same room with Cailyn! I still have some sorting and organizing of toys and clothes to do, but I got the bulk of it done. So this is what it looks like when you walk into their room now: I made these letters for Rylee about two years ago, but they've never been up on the wall in this house...mostly because I've never had things set up the way I wanted them.
Since I was putting everything together, I finally got around to making these letters for Cailyn. I was really excited about how they turned out! And here's some pics a little closer up so you can see some of the detail better...


I don't craft very often but I sure do enjoy it when I actually take the time to do it!

2 comments:

  1. SO DANG CUTE!!! I have been wanting to do that to Makenna's room for SO LONG! I think you have motivated me =) You did an AWESOME job in the letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling so darling. You did a wonderful job, you should take the time more often. I sure enjoyed my time with Allison and Brett this weekend.

    ReplyDelete