Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kurt and Lindsey's Wedding

 As I mentioned in my previous post, I got to go up to Washington over Labor Day Weekend for Lindsey and Kurt's wedding - I'm so glad I was able to be there! Everything was beautiful and perfect.

 I was lucky enough to be on Tessa duty on the day of the wedding.
 It was perfect for me, because I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself without my two girlies to chase after. And Lindsey's three-year-old (well, technically she was 2 weeks shy of three at the time) daughter couldn't be any cuter!

She was hilarious at the salon - trying to help do her grandma's hair.

 And she loved getting her hair done!

 Then she wanted to put makeup on everyone.



Believe it or not, I actually hardly took any pictures of anything other than Tessa! I tend to do this...when I'm around a professional photographer I go into vacation mode and figure that they will get plenty of fabulous pictures. Which she did.
The only bad news is that Lindsey hasn't gotten most of the pics back yet, so I don't have any pictures of me and her or the beautiful reception or anything yet.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Stone! I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment