Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All In A Day

Yesterday morning we went outside to enjoy the nice weather. Rylee decided she wanted to ride her tricycle; she did the best that I've ever seen her do! She pretty much had the pedals figured out...still needs some work on steering the handle bars, but I think that with a little practice over the next month or two she'll have it down. I tried to upload a video of Rylee pedaling, but it didn't work...maybe I'll have to try later. While Rylee was pedaling away, I tried really hard to get a picture of Cailyn standing up to use for her 15 month old post. She wasn't in the mood, so I settled for letting her stand against a tree.
Classic Cailyn face right here. I can hear her squawking just by looking at it!
Later, while Cailyn was napping, Rylee and I did a little letter project. (I'm on a mission to get through the alphabet before we move in a few weeks so that we can have the complete ABC's by Rylee across the top of our kitchen wall...even if it does only last for a few days.) So...
S is for Seahorse
Rylee was very excited when I let her use the scissors on the white paper...apparently she likes to use both hands when both painting and cutting!
That afternoon it rained. Rylee, of course, had to put her raincoat to good use.
And Cailyn decided that after her mom had blogged would be a good time to stand for a picture.
(One thing's for sure - our girls definitely have minds of their own!)
This is Cailyn telling me to pick her up.

1 comment:

  1. Once again I love your alphabet letters and that last picture of Cailyn is so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete