Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!

A told B, and B told C, "I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree.""Whee!" said D to E F G, "I'll beat you to the top of the coconut tree."
Chicka chicka boom boom! Will there be enough room?
Here comes H up the coconut tree, and I and J and tag-along K, all on their way up the coconut tree.
Chicka chicka boom boom! Will there be enough room?
Look who's coming! L M N O P!
And Q R S!
And T U V!
Still more - W! And X Y Z!

The whole alphabet up the - Oh, no!Chicka chicka...BOOM! BOOM!

3 comments:

  1. wow! that is some impressive crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters are awesome and we are totally going to have to copy them! Avery loves that book by the way but calls it shake a shake a boom boom pow. Hahahah:) Good luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE! You are dedicated to make through the whole alphabet. I need to try this my kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete