Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Love To See the Temple...and more...

I had an optometrist appointment on Friday morning. As we walked back out to our car, I noticed that we since we were on a hill we could see the Jordan River Temple from the parking lot. I pointed it out to Rylee and told her that was where Quinn and I got married. She told me she wanted to go see it, so we drove on over. (I didn't happen to have my camera in with me, so these were all taken with my phone camera...)
As soon as we drove up to the temple, Rylee exclaimed "Wow, it a really big castle!" Then, Rylee babbled on about how she wanted to get married to her daddy! I tried to explain about how getting married works, and I think she understood a little better; tonight, Katie and I were talking with the girls about family relationships (grandma is mommy's mommy, etc.) and at one point, Katie asked Rylee who she was going to marry. Rylee replied "I need a boy," and then continued "I need a boy to dance with me!"
***
Cailyn enjoyed the temple grounds, too. She liked looking at the flowers and the "Wa!" (water fountain)...
...although she could have done without her sister pulling on her hood!
*******
Just because this is cute..."phone" is another of Cailyn's words. She puts them up to her ear and says "hello!"
******
And now for some more letter projects...
T is for Train
Rylee was so excited when she realized that two of the "railroad ties" got stuck together and were also in a "T" shape!
I feel like I should be singing "Rylee's been working on the railroad, all the live long day..."
(By the way, I think this letter is my favorite that we've made so far!)
U is for Umbrella
Classic Rylee Duck Lips
********
And a few more, just because they make me smile!
(What was Rylee doing you ask? I would like to know the same thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment