Monday, March 15, 2010

Disney on Ice

My cousin and her husband took their three daughters to see Disney on Ice a few days ago. After hearing how much fun they had, Katie and I decided to take our girls to see the show too!
We just told the girls that they were going to a "princess surprise" and got them dressed up. This was Cailyn's first time getting in on the princess action (: Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE these two girls together?
Once we got there and the show started, they were all smiles.
(although Cailyn did have a little meltdown...) I took her back by the doors and let her throw her fit...
...until Aunt Katie came to the rescue...
...and bought her some Kettle Corn! The girls spent intermission chowing down.
Once the show started again, the Kettle Corn continued to work it's charm.
Cailyn enjoyed the view from the railings
and I guess enjoyed the actual railings too...It was a fun show! This is the grand finale
and the girls watching it
On the car ride home, the girls got their bottle suckers - a special treat Rylee chose out at the grocery store the other day.
And Ava and Cailyn cracked each other up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the memories that you are making with your little ones and I especially love that the cousins are so close. How fun was seeing them at the show. Too great. Keep up the good mommying. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete