Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cousin Sleepover

So after I turned off the computer last night and was headed to bed, I checked in on the girlies and found them snuggled, practically on top of each other! I couldn't not post this picture. My favorite conversations that have been had today so far went as follows:
Ava had pigtails yesterday and slept on them, so she woke up with kind of crazy hair...
Rylee: Mommy, I want crazy hair like Ava's!
Ava: I don't have crazy hair - my hair is beautiful! It's so fun to be pretty!
********
After a little toddler fight, Ava was quiet and reserved and Rylee was trying to play with her...
Rylee (in a sad, whimpery voice, while she tried to hug Ava): Ava, I need you! I am your cousin, remember me? Remember me, Ava?
********
And Cailyn joined in on the monkey jumping today. The big girls graduated to doing handstands...kind of. (Notice my lovely blinds that Rylee ripped apart in the guest room last summer...ordering replacements is actually on my to do list this week.)
I love these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment