Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Flower Fields

The Carlsbad Flower Fields are one of my favorite Springtime things around here. The girls and I went down a couple times this year; they had fun running and smelling the flowers, and I had fun playing with my camera. There are a ton of pictures in this post - and believe it or not, I actually widdled my selection down a few times before uploading them all!
The first time we went, they wore their Easter dresses.
This little puppy ("Ava Puppy") got left behind at the Fields...we had to go back the next day on a rescue mission and found him wet and muddy on the side of a row of flowers by where they girls were playing.
Rylee had fun "planting flowers" (this is how the puppy got lost...)Cailyn helped, too.
Pink Jewel Shoes...Rylee wears these everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girls and a wonderful place.You are a good photographer. It refreshed me.

    send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete