Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

The Clawson family has always been heavy in the girl department; until about a year ago, the great-grandbabies stacked up like this -
girls 13: boys 4
Well, there must be something in the water, because here are the new numbers -
girls 14: boys 10 (plus 1 due in August!)
While we were in Utah this spring, I had fun practicing my newborn photography skills on three of these cute new boys. Here are a few of my favorites...
Roan (Born to Katie and Josh Berg in March 2011)

Keith (named after Great-Grandpa Clawson, born to Shawn and Whitney James in March 2011)
(This is the only picture I managed to get with Keith's big sister, Pearl...that funny little girl makes my girls seem calm!)
Cole (Born to Daniel and Stephanie Johnson in December 2010)
Looking forward to seeing all of the boys (and, of course the girls too!) at the family reunion next month!)

No comments:

Post a Comment