Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cousins in the Orchards

While we were in St. George we decided to try to get some pics of the cousins in their Easter dresses since we wound up not being together on Easter. Oh. I guess I can't just say dresses now that we have little Roan!
Anyway, this first series cracks me up! The first picture would have been cute if Cailyn weren't covered by a balloon...
now watch the progression of Roan slipping down...
...and then being elbowed in the stomach by Rylee.

Poor little guy! I have a feeling he's going to have to put up with a lot with these girls over the years.
I think this is the closest we got to a good picture of the four of them.
So sweet!
It was Cailyn's naptime when we took these. And she acted like it.Looking for ladybugs...The Berg Family.Me and my girlies.

1 comment:

  1. she is so big!! i hardly recognized her next to her lookalikes! love the ladybug fotos. you take some fine fotos, my friend.

    ps, countdown is on. we are just a few months away!!

    ReplyDelete