Thursday, July 14, 2011

Utah Wrapup

We sure enjoyed our time visiting Utah and miss living close to our family there! The girls love spending time with their cousins.
Roan doesn't look at all like his big sister, does he?
And no trip to visit cousins is complete without a bathtub picture!
Grandpa and Colin even got to come out for a few days. I just love this picture.
I took the girls to visit my Grandparents in their new condo. It was so fun to see Grandpa Doug and Grandma Joy!
Rylee was fascinated with Grandpa's letter opener
and loved making smoothies with him!
We got to spend an afternoon durning Conference weekend at Aunt Net's house with family. Aunt Melinda was so fun playing with the girls outside!
Pearly girl loves playing with Mia.
I love this. Sisters holding their new grandsons.
Grandma Clawson got to love on Roan
and Keith, too.
Ava is a very proud big sister.
I may have taken a lot of pictures, but I failed miserably in a few departments. I got some pictures with Aunt Anne at the Dinosaur Museum, but this was the only one I got with Aunt Charlotte.
I also neglected to take any pictures with my cousin Megan and her family who I stayed with - terrible! I guess we were just so busy that when we were at her house we just enjoyed being able to slow down and relax a bit. But pictures or not, we had fun and made good memories with the Jensens.
We lucked out and got to see Wendi who was up from AZ to visit Jacque in Logan while we were there.
The girls didn't remember Wendi, but warmed up to her and loved her right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment