Sunday, July 10, 2011

St. Patty's Day (better late than never...right?)

Yes, it's July. Yes, St. Patrick's day was almost 4 months ago. But we FINALLY have a computer that works right again (I know, I said that 2 months ago...) after shipping 4 computers back to the company we bought them from because they weren't working right, we got it sorted out.
Since I plan to eventually print my blog as a book and use it for our family scrapbook, I decided I'm going to try to catch up. Wish me luck; I spent about 7 hours (that's 7 hours uninterrupted by kids because the girls spent the weekend with my parents...so that's probably the equivalent to maybe 20 regular hours?) today just sorting through pictures to decide which ones to put on the blog. I came up with 695 pictures. Heaven help me. Here we go...
Our Little Charmer's lucky clover
Leprechaun smile?
I helped out at preschool that day...Tylar had the funnest 'do! I'm going to have to remember this one for down the road.That night we had a green dinner at our house with our family and some of the Gardner clan
Then we went to the circus!
AveryShellie and CailynMacady, Hailey and AveryRylee and AveryI think the hit of the evening was during intermission when we got to hold the huge snake! The girls thought it was so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment